You can start by filling out an application. You can get one at City Hall, or by downloading it from HERE. After you have filled it out, please bring it to City Hall, along with your driver’s license, and the $125 deposit. We can only accept utility deposits in the form of cash, check, or money order. If you have any questions, you can call the Utility Department at 417.634.3992 opt. 1 .

Bring your dog’s current shot records to City Hall, and the $5 licensing fee. The licensing fee can only be accepted as cash, check or money order. If you have any questions, call 417.634.3992 opt. 1.

Our City Directory is the best way to find all of our contact info. 

All of the bids we are currently requesting will have an entry on the Event Calendar.

You can find information about the Building Permit process on the Building Department page.